Pages

Friday, December 7, 2007

Five Facts of Life

You NEED to be saved.
(Romans 3:23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

There is an ETERNAL punishment for sin.
(Romans 6:23) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
(Revelations 20:14-15) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

You CANNOT save yourself
(Titus 3:5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
(John 14:6) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus Christ was crucified in YOUR PLACE and rose again so you could be saved.
(Romans 5:8) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
(John 3:16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Salvation is God’s free gift. REPENT of your sin and trust Jesus Christ as Saviour.
(Ephesians 2:8-9) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
(Romans 10:13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

If you want to accept Jesus Christ as your PERSONAL SAVIOUR Please follow this simple prayer of repentance:
My Lord, God Almighty, thank you because I have learned that I am a sinner which is sentenced to die and go to hell. Thank you for this hour that you opened my mind and my heart. I want to accept you as my personal Saviour. Please forgive me for all the sins that I have made, and please enter my life right now oh Lord. Please change everything about me Lord. Please give me the peace, contentment, joy and security that I ever longed before I met you. Thank you Lord my God! In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Connected With Free Updates

Subscribe via Email