Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Will You be There?

by Tebs Buslon


When Jesus Christ comes back
And calls His children home
Will you be there?

The time He sounds the trumpet
To proclaim His Kingdom come... will you be there?
"Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"
When He rewards the faithful
And thank all those who followed
Will you be there?
When He destroys the wicked
And defeats the foe
Will you be there?

The time will come when everything will end
It isn’t far; it might just be around the bend
But when that time arrives
It will happen in a blink of an eye
Jesus Christ wants you to be by His side
Now ask yourself, will you be there?

When Jesus weds the Church
Oh what triumphant feeling
I’ll be there!
When angels in God’s court
Sings “Glory to God the Highest”
I’ll be there

The time will come when everything will end
It isn’t far; it might just be around the bend
But when that time arrives
It will happen in a blink of an eye
Jesus Christ wants me to be by His side
I do believe, I will be there!

But when that time arrives
It will happen in a blink of an eye
Jesus Christ wants you to be by His side
Ask yourself, will you be there?
I do believe, I will be there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Connected With Free Updates

Subscribe via Email