Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Ultimate Wishlist


I would like to know how many items in the list below would I ever be able to accomplish in my lifetime. This list will be updated as I choose to. I even included some of the accomplished ones already. Here they go!





Gadgets
± Laptop (Dell Inspiron 1464)
± Handheld device (PSP 3000)
± 1 TB external HDD (WD)
_ Nikon DSLR
_ Blackberry
_ Iphone


Autos
_ Motorcycle (Yamaha FZ 16)
_ Car


Abode
_ My own abode


Books
± Wilmington's Guide to the Bible
± Dake's Annotated Reference Bible
± Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible
± The Great Doctrines of the Bible
_ Complete series of Left Behind [ ± 9 out of 16 ]
_ Complete series of The Wheel of Time [ ± 8 out of 14 ]



Legend:
± I already got it
_ I'm still working on it


Care to add something to the list?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Connected With Free Updates

Subscribe via Email