Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

All Along


I have been listening to this song over and over again, and the message never falters. Many times I have doubted God's guidance and purpose in my life, even His existence. But according to His Word, (Romans 8:28) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to
his purpose. I know it is easy and done, but when it comes to God's will I find it very hard to just trust Him everything. I find it hard to rely my future to Him. "Your love has been there all along"Most of the time, I am full of doubts and I have a strong urge to follow my own terms. I pray that God finds me faithful from now till he meets me. And I pray that this song would not just inspire everyone who reads it, but also would resolve in entrusting God their lives even though it is often times doubtful. Anyway, whether we trust Him or not, He's still God. I would trust Him, how about you?

If you want to listen to the song, you can find a youtube video here http://youtu.be/LHj-uFpKlCM


ALL ALONG
Lyrics: Rebecca J. Peck & Mark Lanier

Time just drifts away as I look back on the years
Of memories of happiness and bitter tears
Through it all there is a common thread
That cannot be ignored
You were there
Teaching me to be your servant, Lord

All along
Your hand has been guiding me
Shaping my life to be a beautiful song
All along
You've led me through
Things that you knew would make me strong
Your love has been there all along
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." (Rom 8:28)
Every joy and pain had a reason of its own
And now I realize I was not alone
The changing seasons of my life
Were not left up to chance
Lord, I know You were working
To fulfill your plan

All along
Your hand has been guiding me
Shaping my life to be a beautiful song
All along
You've led me through
Things that you knew would make me strong
Your love has been there all along

Tomorrow when I turn around
And look back at today
I will understand Your purpose
And my thankful heart will say

All along
Your hand has been guiding me
Shaping my life to be a beautiful song
All along
You've led me through
Things that you knew would make me strong
Your love has been there all along


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Connected With Free Updates

Subscribe via Email